Home » Patient Info » About Our Fees
About Our Fees
Your fee is based on the time spent with you during your visit, the complexity of your medical condition, and the treatment provided. Proper attention to your care may also require additional time beyond this, such time may be used to:
- Create or maintain your permanent medical record.
- Review, interpret and document all lab test results, communicate those results, orally or in writing.
- Review current X-ray or scan reports, compare them with reports of previous scans, and if the studies are abnormal, consult with other specialists.
- Prepare and mail consultation reports.
- Consult via phone with referring or consulting physicians and other health care providers.
- Prepare referral letters to additional specialists, as necessary.
- Prepare patient education materials.
- Conduct medical research relevant to your case.
- Communicate with pharmacies about your prescriptions.
- Complete insurance applications and claim forms.
- Conduct utilization review negotiations with hospitals and insurance companies.
- Review and manage hospital records.
- Draft letters of necessity to obtain medical services, instruments or prescriptions that you require.
- Arrange for hospital admissions and follow-up consultations with nurses, attending physicians and house staff.
- Draft reports and forms, including home health care orders and nursing facility orders.
All these activities add to our cost of doing business. Still, we are committed to providing you the best care possible at the lowest cost to you. We hope this explanation of our fees and services has been helpful. We look forward to a lasting and healthy relationship with each of our patients.